|Kaju Burfi Recipe
|Reported By kudakacharla On 9th Aug 2010
|Cuisine : Indian Special
||Course : Snacks
|Preparation Time : 45 minutes
||Festival Name : Independence Day |
Main Ingredients :
Raw Cashew Nuts, Sugar
• 3 cups Raw Cashew Nuts
• 2 cups Water
• 2 cups Sugar
• Silver foil
• Grind the cashews to make a fine powder.
• Next prepare a sugar syrup by combining water and sugar together in a pot and heating them.
• Stir continuously until it has a 2-thread consistency.
• Turn off the flame.
• Dissolve cashew powder in the syrup. Make the solution thick.
• Spread the solution on a greased plate and put silver foil on it.
• Allow to cool and then cut it into pieces.
• Kaju Burfi is ready.